SEB Cheerleaders are the BEST!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Competition News!! :)

Due to MANY competition cancellations across the state, we had to adjust our competition schedule.
Here is our updated Competition Schedule:

September 18- West Laurens High School
September 25- Richmond Hill (Toombs cancelled)
October 2- Screven County at GSU
October 16- Washington County (Jenkins cancelled)
October 30- Statesboro High
Nov. 6- REGION at West Laurens
Nov. 12-13 STATE competition in Columbus at the Columbus Civic Center.

Each week (before a competition), I will send home an information sheet about each competition. Please see the attached document for details (performance time, practice time, departure time, uniform checklist, etc.)
As SOON as I get the details about the first competition (West Laurens), I will send it home with the girls. I would like to welcome Sierra to our competition team! :) :) I am so happy she joined our awesome comp. team....SEB Cheerleaders are the Best! Thank you parents for all of your support!
***We will send out information about ordering Parent T-Shirts asap.***
See you soon! Let's Go Jackets!!!
**Also, If you have any cheerleading pictures that you would like for me to post on our cheer blog...please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Pictures

Jacket Jam 2009!

Jacket Jam 2009!