SEB Cheerleaders are the BEST!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BOOSTER Meeting and Updates!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Dr. Robertson wanted me to personally invite each of you to the SEB Booster Meeting on Tuesday, June 1st at 6:30. They are selecting officers for the upcoming year and they are also making changes to our current Booster Program. Please plan to attend the meeting if you are available on Tuesday.

Updates: August 21st is the Peanut Festival. I will reschedule the Jr. Jacket Camp and let you know the new date. Each cheerleader is required to attend the Peanut Festival and Run. I will send you more details very soon. :)
Reminder: Jr. Jacket Planning Meeting June 1st at SEB from 3-4:30 (Cheerleaders...bring your ipods, cd's, etc. if you would like to practice the dance that you will be teaching the little girls).
I need EVERYONE to bring their NEW Uniforms (not JV uniforms) to the Meeting on Tuesday!!! I want to double check everyone's sizes and place an order ASAP! Everyone must be there.

THANK YOU Cheerleaders and Parents for attending the game on Tuesday!!! Coach Collins was very impressed with the support and he was overwhelmed by your generosity. The football players and coaches loved the cookies!!! :) Great job! We are going to have an awesome football season!

*I would like to welcome Shelby Harvey to our cheerleading team! She did an awesome job at tryouts yesterday, and I know she will be a great asset to our team. Congrats Shelby!

Please don't forget to check our blog regularly for updates, please contact me with any questions, and please make plans to attend the Booster Meeting on Tuesday Night. See you soon! Happy Thursday!
Meredith Jones ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Pictures

Jacket Jam 2009!

Jacket Jam 2009!